Terms and Condition
1. Acceptance of The Use Of onlinecosmos.com Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of http://onlinecosmos.com/ is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any unlawful or prohibited purpose under these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website, you fully accept the terms, conditions, and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using the Website.
2 Credit card details
OnlineCOSMOS.com will never ask for Credit Card details and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms on https://www.onlinecosmos.com/.
The contents of the http://onlinecosmos.com/ website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision.
4 Change of Use
Furthermore, http://onlinecosmos.com/ reserves the right to:
- 4.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice, and you confirm that http://onlinecosmos.com/ shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- 4.2 change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed your acceptance of the such change.
5 Links to Third-Party Websites
http://onlinecosmos.com/ Website may include links to third-party websites controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- 6.1 All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics, and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to http://onlinecosmos.com/ or otherwise used by http://onlinecosmos.com/ as permitted by law.
- 6.2 In accessing the Website, you agree to access the content solely for personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold, or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying, and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
7 Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
- 7.1 The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy.
- 7.2 To the extent permitted by law, http://onlinecosmos.com/ will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- 7.3 http://onlinecosmos.com/ makes no warranty that the Website’s functionality will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- 7.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed to exclude or limit the liability of http://onlinecosmos.com/ for death or personal injury due to the negligence of http://onlinecosmos.com/ or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold http://onlinecosmos.com/ and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs, and other expenses about any claims or actions brought against http://onlinecosmos.com/ arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10 Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the USA, and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the USA courts.
At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice before any new terms take effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.